Last Updated on by Admin
The Voyager app may be useful if you’re seeking for the best rates on your cryptocurrency and don’t want to do the legwork yourself. Voyager 2022 Audit: A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies
Voyager, unlike other virtual currencies, functions more like a cryptocurrency broker. The app’s main feature is that it searches over 80 cryptocurrency markets for the lowest price on the token you desire.
While it promises to be commission-free, Voyager’s innovative approach to fees has garnered criticism in the form of a class action lawsuit alleging hidden costs and commissions that exceed those money charged.
Voyager has been contacted for comment on the complaint, and we will keep you updated. Voyager 2022 Audit: A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies.
Voyager also has a rewards program that allows you to earn up to 12% yearly on some digital content. The company is based in Jersey City, New Jersey, and was launched in 2017.
WHAT IS VOYAGER
A voyage is a long journey to a distant location, and those who embark on such are known as voyagers. “Voyager 2022 Audit: A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies” This word is most commonly used to describe sea travelers, such as Columbus and Magellan.
The term voyager has been used to name spaceships in science fiction and real life because of its association with long, uncertain trips. The word “voyager” comes from latin viaticum, which meaning “travel.”
In space exploration, Voyager refers to one of two robotic US planetary probes that were sent to investigate and relay data to Earth about the large planets of the outer solar system and the outermost limits of the Sun’s sphere of influence. Voyager 2022 Audit: A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies
On August 20, 1977, Voyager 2 was launched first, followed by Voyager 1 two weeks later, on September 5. The twin-spacecraft expedition took use of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune’s uncommon orbital alignment, which allowed for a multiplanet tour with minimal fuel consumption and flying duration.
The alignment allowed each spacecraft on a specific track to use the gravitational field of a planet to increase its velocity and change its direction enough to propel it to its next target. Voyager 1 swung by Jupiter on March 5, 1979, and then headed towards Saturn, which it arrived on November 12, 1980, using this gravity-assist, or slingshot, approach. It then embarked on a course that would take it out of the solar system. Voyager 2022 Audit: A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies
Voyager 2 moved at a slower pace and on a longer path than its twin. On July 9, 1979, it went through Jupiter, then on August 25, 1981, it sped past Saturn. Before being thrown into interstellar space, it traveled through Uranus on January 24, 1986, and Neptune on August 25, 1989. Only the Voyager 2 spacecraft has visited the last two worlds.
The Voyagers’ cameras, magnetometers, and other instruments obtained data and photos that revealed previously unknown characteristics about each of the big planets and their moons. Close-up photographs from the spacecraft, for example, revealed the moon Io’s volcanic activity and chronicled Jupiter’s varied cloud formations, winds, and storm systems.
Saturn’s rings were discovered to feature perplexing braids, kinks, and spokes, as well as a plethora of “ringlets.” Voyager 2 discovered a large magnetic field around Uranus, as well as ten new moons.
It discovered three complete rings and six previously undiscovered moons, as well as a planetary magnetic field and complex, widely scattered auroras, during its flyby of Neptune.
Voyager 2022 Adult Nutshell
- In a centralized arrangement, more than 80 currencies are offered.
2. To acquire the highest value for a coin, it is linked to a number of exchanges and uses networking technology.
3. On particular coins kept in your Voyager account, you can earn up to 12% per year.
4. The ability to invest on a consistent, automatic basis
5. Cash is insured up to $250,000 by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
6. A coin-to-coin exchange does not exist.
7. Cryptocurrencies are accepted by Voyager.
On several markets, Voyager provides access to over 80 coins. For crypto market participants in the United States, Voyager promises to offer one of the largest collections of cryptocurrencies. The following tokens are available:
Bitcoin is a digital currency (BTC)
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency (ETH)
Litecoin (LTC) is a cryptocurrency that was launched (LTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a cryptocurrency that (BCH)
Cardano is a cryptocurrency (ADA)
Solana is a cryptocurrency (SOL)
TRON (Transformers: The Next Generation) (TRX)
tether is affix (USDT)
ChainLink is a chain linking service (LINK)
1. Fees for Voyagers: When Voyager discovers pricing disparities, it profits from the spread. The software behind the technology allows it to compare bitcoin prices across platforms. When Voyager can save money on a price, it passes along a piece of the savings to you while keeping a bit for itself.
However, there are certain additional charges to be aware of when using Voyager. Voyager 2022 Audit: A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies
- Fees for withdrawals- You will be charged a dynamic fee if you try to withdraw your cryptocurrency to an external wallet. This charge is determined by the token in question, as well as the current balance and any network fees associated with completing the transaction on the blockchain. You can check the fee before removing by using the “Send Crypto out of Voyager” tool.
- Fee for wire transfers- When it comes to cash, Voyager does not impose a fee for using ACH transfer. Arriving and outbound wire transfers, however, are subject to a $50 fee, and you must move a total of $10,000 out.
Voyager Interest Rates(APR) As Of 21/22
2 Security for the Voyage: Voyager is a market capitalisation corporation in the United States that is regulated. As a result, you can expect various security measures, such as cash held in your Voyager account being insured by the FDIC. Voyager 2022 Audit: A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies
Crypto assets, on the other hand, are not protected in the same way. You can, for instance, convert your cash to USD Coin (USDC), a stablecoin tied 1:1 to the US dollar, and earn up to 9% on the investment. USDC funds, on the other hand, are not the same as cash and will not be secured. Only fiat money assets are insured by the FDIC.
- Obtain Benefits- You can earn staking rewards by purchasing and keeping specific crypto tokens that add to the blockchain network. Staking rewards are available on Voyager for 30 different coins.
The benefits are quite significant, reaching up to 12% per year. When compared to Coinbase, which pays up to 5percent per year for holding. The value you earn is determined by the token.
For instance, you can get 12 percent annually if you have a minimum monthly amount of 20 DOT, whereas you need at least 0.5 ETH to earn 4.25 percent growth. Prizes are paid out in the token you bet, thus if you bet DOT, you’ll get your monthly interest payment in DOT.
- Buying on a regular basis- Voyager offers an auto investment option for those who want to create a crypto portfolio using dollar-cost approximating. You can schedule a transfer from your bank account to your Voyager account on a specific day of the week or month.
Then you establish a regular asset purchase of a particular cryptocurrency. If you’re interested in learning more about
- Debit Card Voyager- Voyager wants to introduce a debit card with no yearly fee that allows you to spend USDC like cash and pays 9% interest on USDC held for a year.
Owning VGX, Voyager’s native token, can also win you prizes. While the card’s release date is unknown, Voyager is gathering emails for those who are interested on its site.
Who Is the Best Candidate for Voyager?
It may also be appealing if you want to have access to a variety of cryptocurrencies and litecoin without having to keep several accounts or compare live prices across platforms.
How to Create a Voyager Account
You must first download the Voyager app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices. After that, you must enter your email address and select a password.
You must first submit your name, address, and Social Security number, followed by an email verification of your account. Voyager 2022 Audit:
A Crypto Dealer With Low Rates On Various Currencies In Conclusion.
The approval process can take up to 12 weeks, however it normally takes less time. During our study for this evaluation, we discovered that approval was nearly instantaneous.