Last Updated on by Admin
What exactly is KuCoin? KuCoin is a Seychelles-based cryptocurrency exchange that debuted in Hong Kong in 2017 under the moniker ‘The People’s Exchange.’
Their goal was to provide an easy and secure platform for people all around the world to buy and sell a variety of digital currencies.
Is kucoin Safe For Trading and investment? 2022 Best Explanation.
They’ve had a significant impact on the global crypto ecosystem, expanding their user base to over 11 million in just five years and serving one out of every four crypto investors.
- KuCoin: My Overall Opinion
I’m blown away by the variety of services and coins offered on KuCoin, and I can see why it’s so popular worldwide.
For novice users, KuCoin’s UI can be a little intimidating, but once you get your bearings, you’ll appreciate the low 0.1 percent trading fees and plethora of trading options accessible. The following are my top three reasons for recommending KuCoin:
1) KuCoin’s trading costs are exceptionally low (0.1 percent), and you can cut them to 0.08 percent by paying using their own token (KCS coin).
Your costs will be further reduced if your trading volume is high and you own a particular number of KCS coins. There are NO FEES incurred if you choose to purchase or sell crypto on the P2P marketplace!
2) KuCoin offers approximately 600+ cryptocurrencies to trade on the market, making it one of the most diverse, and they are constantly adding new coins to their list. KuCoin is likely to have the coin you’re looking for.
3) KuCoin includes a lot of extra features that you won’t find on other cryptocurrency exchanges.
Margin trading, spot trading, P2P marketplace, Futures trading, and even opportunities to earn interest on your crypto utilizing Crypto lending and KuCoin KCS bonus will appeal to experienced crypto traders and investors.
Quote from kucoin ceo
What a great quote from Kucoin CEO, Michael Gan, on Kucoin’s vision to build a blockchain ecosystem of their own with the help of Kucoin Shares (KCS).
- Wendell Davis, the CEO of KuCoin, told Cryptovest that: “KuCoin is a very consumer-centric exchange and will always work towards keeping users happy. We are confident that this world-class solution will provide a better experience to all of our existing and future users.
- KuCoin’s strong customer support team is dedicated to providing 24/7 first-class service to ensure smooth user experience.
- Currently, we have around 15 customer support members and a professional management scheme in place to ensure we’re capable of all aspects of customer support.
- “The blockchain industry is one of high risk, but high return. We believe the efforts to regulate the industry will pay off in the long term, as it navigates this new and dynamic business model.” — Livio Weng, CEO & Founder of KuCoin
- “We have selected the next batch of KCS bonus distribution candidates. We will start distributing the bonus at 10:00 Jul 26, 2018 (UTC+8).”
- Although the price is lower than other exchanges, but the transaction efficiency is quickly improved, and we will continue to use our own technology to improve the exchange efficiency and transaction speed
- I believe this industry will grow, despite the bans and regulations. Bitcoin’s price has already reached a new high recently.
- What we see today is arrogance that’s even beyond Mt. Gox or other case You can’t just store customer funds like this. And the fact that he kept repeating ‘let users trade first and will keep the rest for myself’ showed he didn’t care about customers at all and was only focused on making money. It’s likely he used the customer funds to play the market and increase his trading gains.
I read once that the CEO of a major company working in a field with a lot of competition, told his employees:
I’m going over to MSN to read my old emails.
Quote from kucoin ceo”KuCoin doesn’t play market’s game, instead, we’re building a game into our exchange. ”
Recently, a quote from kucoin ceo was released. The quote goes as follows, “In the past 6 months our team has grown from 20 to over 200 people across four offices.”
- KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange focusing on serving the needs of the average trader. KuCoin aims to provide users digital asset transaction and exchange services which are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of the art transaction platform.
- Our mission is to offer the best possible experience and products to our customers while taking a balanced approach to growth
My main critique of KuCoin is that, while it is an outstanding trading platform, it is not well suited for fiat to crypto and vice versa conversions. If you want to buy crypto directly on KuCoin, for example, the charge ranges from 3% to 12%, depending on the payment method.
Furthermore, the exchange does not allow you to withdraw fiat dollars. I recommend purchasing your crypto with fiat on another exchange like Coinmama, Coinbase, or Gemini.
then depositing that coin into your KuCoin account (fee-free) to take use of the fantastic features and minimal trading fees.
To summarize, KuCoin is a good exchange to use if you want minimal trading fees, a lot of features, and access to over 600 different cryptocurrencies.
KuCoin’s is Safe with Key Features and Benefits
KuCoin has grown to become one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, thanks to a diverse set of products and services.
KuCoin has a number of characteristics that set it apart from other exchanges; here are a few of the more notable features:
Trade fees are as low as 0.1 percent, with reductions if you pay with KCS.
There are over 600 different cryptocurrencies to choose from.
Apps for iOS and Android are available.
With fiat currencies, you can buy cryptocurrency immediately.
Only a portion of the KYC process is required.
Buy and sell bitcoin with ZERO fees on a peer-to-peer marketplace.
Margin and futures trading
Earn KCS coins every day with the KuCoin bonus. Crypto lending and borrowing
Bank-level asset security with the KuCoin trading bot.
What kind of services does KuCoin provide?
If you’ve spent any time researching the top crypto exchanges, you’ll know that there are a lot of them, making it tough to choose one. I hope that by going over the important services that KuCoin provides to its consumers, I can assist you in making your decision.
KuCoin offers over 600 different cryptocurrencies, making it one of the most diverse cryptocurrency exchanges. KuCoin is constantly adding new coins to their site,
allowing you to be among the first to purchase the new cryptocurrency you’ve been looking into.
Pro Tip: Trading on the Market is the only way to get access to the whole variety of 600+ coins. If you want to buy crypto with fiat money, you’ll only be able to buy roughly 60 popular coins.
You’ll have to trade for the other coins on the market to get them. USDT is a stable token tied to the US Dollar (it has the same value as USD) that may be used to exchange various coins.
This is practically the same as trading from USD to cryptocurrency. For example, if you want to buy MEM on KuCoin, you won’t be able to do so using your credit card.
Purchase USDT using your fiat currency first, then go to Market and purchase MEM with USDT.
KuCoin features a mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones, allowing you to trade wherever you are.
The user interface is elegant, and it even features a trading bot that isn’t available on the desktop version of the website. KuCoin’s app has over 5 million downloads on Google Play, with a high user review rating of 4.3 stars based on 70,000 reviews at the time of writing.
Buy crypto using fiat currencies: You’ll most likely begin your crypto journey on KuCoin by purchasing crypto with your fiat currency (e.g., USD).
All you have to do now is decide how much money you want to spend in your fiat currency (KuCoin accepts over 50 different fiat currencies) and which cryptocurrency you want to buy.
If you follow the directions, the digital assets will appear in your KuCoin wallet nearly instantly.
There are approximately 50 different coins available here. You must trade on the market if you wish to buy a coin that is not available for purchase with fiat currencies. To learn how to do so, go here.
Pro Tip: If you want to prevent instant volatility, I recommend purchasing USDT, a stable coin linked to the value of the US Dollar.
USDT can be exchanged for any of the market’s 600+ cryptocurrencies. However, depending on which payment method you choose, there is a cost of roughly 3-5 percent,
so if the currency you want to buy is available in the list of 50 supported currencies, it is cheaper to buy it right away.
what to know about leverage tokens and future trades
Futures and margin trading: KuCoin allows you to trade futures with a 100x leverage. When trading futures, you have the option of using one of two interfaces.
Futures Lite is the first, and it is simple to use and ideal for a quick futures trade. A screenshot is shown below.
Futures Pro is the second option, which includes full trading tools and up to 100x leverage. Below the screenshot of Futures Lite is a snapshot of Futures Pro.
Pro Tip: Margin trading is extremely dangerous, as you might lose much more than your initial investment. I recommend that you only attempt margin trading if you are a seasoned trader, and keep in mind that bitcoin is quite volatile.
Share your own opinion in the comment box below:
Topic you May Like : What Is Margin Trading and How Does It Work? 2022 latest Explanation.